Saturday, January 3, 2009

Wow, it's been a while!

My last post was about 3 or 4 weeks ago, so I figured I owed it to my both of my readers to post a little update. ;)

Grades come out Monday. In 3 days. I'm trying not to think about it. Really, all I want to do is pass, but I'm kidding myself if I think grades don't matter just a little. This last exam was the first one I took while on medication for ADHD. It was strange. I didn't feel that much more organized in actually writing it, which was kind of disappointing. If anything, I was more aware of how disorganized I was and how many more issues I wanted to address but couldn't! I chose not to ask for accommodations, so I didn't get any extra time. I'm debating now whether I want to ask for it for this semester. I definitely studied harder and (I think) better than for any of my previous exams, but I'm still scared to find out whether it paid off or not. What if it didn't? What do I do now?

Anyway, I hope everyone did well last semester! I'll keep my fingers crossed for all of us. And to the 1Ls, congratulations! You survived your first semester of law school. :)